TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Customer is responsible for the information of the recipient’s correct name and address. This information should be precise, accurate and complete (e.g. it should include the telephone number, flat number, wing and the floor) to enable delivery under normal conditions.
- Bakersandmore reserves the right to call the recipient to obtain the details needed to make smooth delivery and to be available to receive the delivery which means that the telephone number has to be correct and the recipient has to be there to answer the phone.
- If any recipient advises us not to come but to come on some other corresponding day due to his or his family non availability, the same shall be accepted and conveyed to the customer and the delivery will be further executed as per the recipients instructions.
- Please be aware that the weights indicated are approximate and might vary a bit.
- Bakersandmore cannot warranty the quality of its products if the recipient does not ensure proper storage conditions or storing in the refrigerator after receiving.
- For any order modifications (billing or delivery address, delivery date etc.), please contact our Customer Service Department at least two working days before the original delivery date. By mail : email@example.com or by phone : +91 7718043622
SHORTAGE OF SUPPLY
Bakersandmore products are made by artisans, which means that the supply is limited.
We ensure that all the products published on our online menu are available for ordering, however in certain cases, if the ordered product is unavailable another product of equal value would be delivered.
Please note : The risk of product unavailability is higher during holiday periods, during Diwali and especially the year-end holidays than during the rest of the year.
If there is a shortage of a particular product, We will call you or e-mail as soon as possible to find a solution:
- Postpone delivery until the product is available again, if and when this is possible
- Replace the product with one that is comparable in terms of quality and price
- Full refund
The prices listed on the purchase order are inclusive of all taxes (central excise, vat & Service tax).
We do not charge extra for the packing costs.
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, is the property of Bakersandmore. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior, written permission from Bakersandmore.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bakersandmore may at any time modify the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of the Service without any prior notification to you and the revised version shall be available on the site. In the event of you not agreeing to the revised terms, then you should stop using the site. By continuous usage you are agreeing to the published Terms.
If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding our policy or your privacy or please feel free to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 7718043622.
By placing the order the customer has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.